Messenger, one of the most successful and fast growing products from Facebook with almost 1 billion monthly active users. Facebook is continuous working on things to add new features to Messenger. One among them is integrating Dropbox file sharing in Messenger.
Messenger has included in Group voice call feature to interact with members of group over the internet in its recent update. But this group calling features in limited to 50 people. Amazing features that are being added by Messenger are aimed to keep people look to Messenger for all the activities not just simply chat in text with friends.
How to make a Group Voice Call in Messenger:
This feature in messenger is very handy and easy to add a participant from the same group while you are already in group call.
- In group Chat, there will be a phone icon the top of screen. Tap that phone icon.
- It will show up a pop-up “Start group call” with list of members in the group. You can select the participants of the voice call from that members.
- Then you will be taken to screen where you can see the selected members will have status, contacting or ringing under their name.
- If any participant answered your call in group. Then he will be moved to “In Call” section in same screen and remaining members will be in “Not in Call” section.
- If you want to add a new participant in group call. Then Tap that particular participant phone icon in the “not in call” section of same screen.
That’s it. This way you can enjoy voice conversations with your friends in group over internet.In Messenger group voice call any participant who is in present group call can add a new participant. But there is no option of deleting a person from that group call while you are in on going call. Feel free to express you views about this.